Planning Your Formal Wedding Exit
Ever catch yourself falling in love with wedding photos filled with laughter, celebration and that special kiss…and then add in a perfect environment, creating that picture perfect, “fairy tale” atmosphere, that only a formal wedding exit can create? Those photos are some of my absolute favorites to look at! But with all the options you have, how do you create the picture perfect wedding exit that is right for you?
Top 3 Things to Consider when Planning Your Wedding Day Exit
#1 Venue Restrictions for Wedding Exits:
- Some venues restrict types of exits, so it is critical to find this out before you start planning what kind of exit you want.
- Some venues will charge an additional “cleaning fee” for exits that leave a mess.
#2 When to have your formal exit?
- ALL of your guests are there to join in on the celebratory exit.
- You have more options on what you can use for your exit (simply because majority of exit celebration materials look best captured in daylight…Wedding Exit Idea List ideas below)
- Majority of ceremonies are during daylight hours, so that will take away the Sparkler exit.
- This is the last time your guest will be seeing you on your big day, its all honeymoon from here so it is a true send off.
- You can have a gorgeous lit send off with Sparklers, one of the most popular wedding trends.
- There is a high possibility that not all of your guest will be there to wish you off
- Majority of exits that look great in the day time, do not always photograph best at night (rose petals & lavender just to name a few).
#3 What are some trending Wedding Exits?
Wedding Exit Ideas
- Butterfly Release
- Rose Petals
- Sky Lanterns
Pair our first two things to consider with any of these wedding day exits, and you are sure to create the perfect wedding exit for you! 😀
Did you miss our previous bridal post? Click HERE for: “Something Old, New, Borrowed, & Blue: How to Choose the Perfect Ones for your Wedding Day.”