3 Tips to Writing Your Wedding Vows
#1 Take Time to Write Your Wedding Vows
#2 Set Guidelines Together
#3 Remember What Wedding Vows are for
Wedding vows are exchanged to express intent, promise, and commitment of self to the other. It is communication that shows intent towards remain one through the test of time.
Great questions to reflect on when writing your vows.
- How you met?
- What kind of spouse do you want to be?
- What you admire in other marriages that you want in yours’?
- What promises are important for your fiancé?
- What do you want your marriage to look like 50 years from now?
- Why did you decide to marry your fiancé?
- What makes you the most excited to spend the rest of your life with your fiancé?
- What is your promise to get through the hard times?
- What do you promise to do, to celebrate the good times?
- What are your three favorite traits your fiancé has?
- What three traits does your fiancé bring out in you?
AND…. the best part!!!! Click on “How To Write Wedding Vows Template” below to get a free copy of these tips along with 3 templates to help you write your own vows!
You can find a plethora of inspiration on the internet for real vows and templates. They are great resources to read through and select bits and pieces that fit within the writing style best reflecting your personality. Just make certain that after your vows are written, they are yours…and will help to create a foundation in your marriage.
Did you find this post useful? As a wedding photographer I have learned so many wedding planning tips and tricks and I love to share! If you are a bride be sure to catch up on our other wedding planning materials HERE!
We also love to spoil our brides with free bridal resources, so be sure to subscribe to our bridal email list so that you can get your free bridal resources! You can sign up HERE!